Yes, you can link your Xbox Warzone account to PC. This will allow you to play the game on either platform and keep your progress and in-game items synchronized.
1. How do I link my Xbox One account to my PC?
2. How do I find my Xbox account on my PC?
3. How do I transfer my Xbox account to my PC?
4. Can I play Xbox games on my PC?
5. Can I link my PC account to my Xbox One?
6. How do I connect my PC to my Xbox One?
7. Can I use my PC mic on Xbox One?
8. How do I use Kinect on PC?
9. How do I record Xbox gameplay on PC?
10. What headsets are compatible with Xbox One?
11. How do I set up a Xbox controller on PC?
12. Can I use an Xbox 360 controller on Xbox One?
13. Can I use my PC controller on Xbox One?
14. How do I use an Xbox controller on PC?
15. Can I use my PC mouse and keyboard on Xbox One?
You can link your Xbox Warzone account to your PC, but there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later installed on your PC. Second, you’ll need to use the same Microsoft account that you use on your Xbox. Finally, you’ll need to use the same region when linking your accounts.